Thursday, September 24, 2009

to a girl.

hey, I like you.

there's just something about you. it makes me happy :)

anyways, I'm glad that you're resilient.

I'm happy that you're so independent.

I'm glad that you like me.

You never need help, and sometimes I feel like my having my arms out to catch you is a big waste of energy. :)

I'm just so used to people falling on me. people who like to use.

thanks for not being that way.

I know how much life you've got. well, not really, but I know its a lot.

a lot more than I could handle. :)

Its a bit dizzying at times, but ya know, I guess that's what makes me worry about you, and I always find that there's no reason. :)

that you've always got you're game on.

I like you.

I'm glad you let me get the PB+J ice cream :)

thanks for letting me be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment