Monday, September 28, 2009

blue tea

ya, so I'm feeling a bit lonely myself, I had Katie to hang out with today, but I really just need to vent about... well, more like decompress.

I've been with Briezy a while, and I really loved making her happy, but it was good last night that we told each other that we do make better friends.

we both said that we'd sorta not communicate for a week or thereabouts. :)

that I think gives us both time to sort ourselves out so that we can be friends without any messy stuff about it. :)

ya, well... so I feel sorta strange.

sorta like my brain is up in my head, not in my heart.

I don't like that feeling much at all.

my clock was bad today, cause the power shut off for a sec.

so I thought it was 10:00 when it was really about 3:4o or so.

ya, pretty good.

I miss Briezy, but I know that we both need space, and I really want to have her as a friend, so it would be too much to see her right now.

I think I might have seen her walking home though.

I got the reality face on, which was a sad-face at the time.

cause I realized that I couldn't just go up to her to say Hi.

cause we have a week where we sorta can't.

:P

anyways, ya. I'm gonna keep myself a little distracted, but I hope she's ok.

<3,

Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment