Friday, September 18, 2009

blue hyena

yo yo. :P. this is crazy. my girlfriend got into a play as the lead female role, and the lead male role is this guy that I was afraid she liked.

:)

crazy, eh? :P.

I mean, it just is totally weird. :) She's a very outgoing person, and since I'm not used to all of the attention she gives to others, it makes me afraid that she doesn't like me. :)

that and the fact that she has really good on stage chemistry with this guy makes me really nervous. :P.

it all seems so darn weird. :) I mean, its good. Its totally strange, since I feel so good about it all. I would so rather have this relationship than nothing. All the challenges it provides me and the ways I have to maneuver myself to remain in a healthy state. It makes me so happy. :)

sure there are a lot of challenges to our relationship, but its almost as if we become tempered by it, like we learn not just me learning, but she learns, and we learn not just to be better with ourselves, but with everyone in the world. :)

anyways, its been great talking to you. <3. :P. -Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment