Monday, October 12, 2009

friends come over unexpectedly

ya, it was pretty cool today.

Briezy and like Caryl showed up at my house after I got groceries. :)

I was just comming home, and I found them outside the door of my apartamento. :P

(that's spanish for my little casa on the secundo piso)

Caryl is obviously a very nice girl, and I think she'll be a wonderful influence on Briezy. :P

shit, I just had lunch, and like.... shit. I just got invited out to lunch. :P

time for a light snack. :)

anyways, I'm moving into another apartment on the ummm 16th of November. I'm not moving in with Katie yet, she hasn't gotten her situation straightened out yet. :)

When Briezy came over, it opened up my heart to all the vounerabilities that I forgot I felt. :)

it was a little wierd. :)

I feel like something has died in my house. Like a mouse or something.

it smells like rotten death close to my computer, and I don't like it. :P

anyways, I hope they didn't smell it when they came over. :)

hmmm. I'm glad Briezy's so happy or, at least she seems happy. :)

I haven't been on twitter too much, cause it requires so much upkeep and interest, both of which I do not have for twitter.

I miss journaling.

I've been playing a lot more WoW, and even some with my bro!!

I'm almost to the game-level where we can play together. it will be so fun when we can sit down and (he in texas and me in NY) play a game of WoW, killing people together. :)

all is well, or ok.

oh, and today, this lady who is married asked me why I was so awkward, and its because I was attracted to her, but she's a staff at Unity House, so I couldn't just tell her the way I felt, and also that she's married.

ha.

:P

:).

LATER ALL.

GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment